Lightweight and durable rubber zipper frame, two wheel luggage with integrated magnetic game - backgammon. All game pieces are magnetic, so you can easily play on the go. Suitcase have TSA approved lock systems. The wheels are slightly protruding, taking up little space and are extremely shock resistant. This will ultimately make traveling more enjoyable when you can pass the time by playing a game with a friend.
Game pieces are not included!
Price : 159,99 USD
Rubber Zipper frame, ABS + PC material
Lightweight rubber zipper frame with a lining and ABS + PC plastic covers are moisture resistant and maintain the shape, protecting the baggage.
Telescoping handle allows people of different height to use the luggage without any difficulty.
Playluggage wheels are equipped with best bearings and designed shields.
TSA - Transportation Security Administration. U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
TSA is a lock which can be opened and locked in U.S. Customs while travelling in United States.
Descriptive keywords: simple, practical, high quality. Due to the deep rearward luggage cover it is easy to pack things and to close a front cover. Baggage is protects by a durable fabric that can be easily cleaned if necessary.
The luggage comes with a magnetic Backgammon buttons and dices.
- You can take it with you in a cabin.
- Durable materials and accessories.
- Deep rearward luggage cover allows to easily pack things.
- Slightly protruding luggage wheels take up little space and are very shockproof.
- Ultralightweight rubber zipper frame with a lining ensures the luggage’s form, durability and moisture resistance.
- Thanks to the board game on the front cover it is possible to spend time pleasantly.
- Not a single unnecessary detail!
History of backgammon
How to play backgammon
Playluggage 5 years Warranty applies to:
- ABS+PC covers
- TSA locks
Warranty is valid only if the product is used for its intended purposes!
|Dimensions cm||48x32x20 cm/18.9x12.6x7.8"|
|Weight||2,6 kg/5.7 lb|
|Capacity||27 L/7.1 U.S. gal.|
|Series||Carry-on with Backgammon game "New York"|