Playluggage World Wide 5 Year Warranty, is a limited warranty that conforms to the stipulations detailed below.
Playluggage products are the result of an ongoing commitment to the highest quality standards and innovation. Our products must pass quality assurance controls in order to eliminate any defects in manufacture. If defects nevertheless arise, please contact your dealer. The warranty is valid only if a claimant presents the warranty label to the dealer, with the date and dealer’s stamp/signature and purchase receipt. If a product is found to be defective by Playluggage, in its sole discretion, Playluggage's only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Playluggage will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Playluggage products purchased from Authorized Playluggage Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- All products returned to Playluggege for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the email or phone. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. Playluggage assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Repair Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water or unauthorized repair.
- Damage that usually occur with normal use.
- Damage which occurs while the product is in the care or custody of a third party.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Playluggage.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive they exact product back.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Playluggage Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
- The warranty is limited to the value of the product itself.
- Playluggage product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
To repair your Playluggage, please contact Warranty Repair Department to find the closest repair facility near you or to receive prior return authorization. You can send an Email to at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 674 3333
We trust that your Playluggage will be your enduring companion and you will never need to use this warranty.
As Playluggage apperance is one of it’s core features and makes it very recognisable then we suggest our clients to take good care of it. Without a proper care nothing will last. So here are some simple guideline that help you to extend your Playluggage case lifetime:
To clean hardside luggage, we recommend using a gentle soap and warm water, rinsing well. If you would like to wax the case after cleaning, any good silicone-base automobile or furniture polish will preserve the luster and add resistance to the covering. We do NOT recommend, however, that you try to clean the luggage with a combination cleaner-polish.
If you have Playluggage game board case then we recommend you not to hold any papers, magazines, books or etc on the front cover without placing a plastic film to protect the game board surface.
To clean softside luggage, we recommend spot cleaning with a mild soap (i.e. dish soap) and water. If this is not successful, try a product used for spot removal on clothing, or using a foam type cleaner used to clean car mats or automobile carpets (sold at car parts stores). If the luggage has an offensive odor, use a vinegar (1 part) and water (5 parts) mixture. This may take the odor out but it will then need to be aired out for a few days. Also, we recommend placing charcoal in the bag for a day or more (depending on the strength of the odor) and close the bag. The charcoal will absorb the smell.Storing your Playluggage case extremes of temperature, as well as the extremes of humidity will tend to age luggage. Any Playluggage case which is being stored in an attic or basement should be taken out of storage, opened, and permitted to "air" regularly. This will help to prevent mildew from forming as a result of humidity. It also assists in maintaining the normal resiliency of the case itself. Following storage where extreme temperatures prevail, we recommend cleaning the luggage (see cleaning instructions above).